Call us 24/7 when you face flooding in your home or business — the sooner, the better.
ON GOOGLE REVIEWS
Emergency carpet restoration
service in Tucson and throughout Southern Arizona
- Water extraction and carpet drying
- Carpet repair and restoration
- Flood repair and sewer clean up
How we dry wet carpets
- First we find the source of the water damage and ensure that the water is turned off and the problem is addressed immediately.
- Next, our team moves furniture, or stores it out of the wet areas
- We use industrial vacuums to extract water from carpets, rugs and upholstery
- Then we complete the drying process with high-power dehumidifiers and fans
- Next we repair any damaged carpets or flooring
- Our team uses antifungal cleaners to prevent mold
- The last step is to monitor moisture levels daily to ensure carpets are fully completely dried
We use high-tech equipment for drying carpets
Beyond carpet restoration after flooding, we also clean and restore wood flooring. For wood floors we use our state-of-the-art mat-dryer systems to quickly and gently remove all unwanted moisture from wood floors, furniture and paneling. We can ensure that water damage is completed stopped, and your wood is referred to its full beauty and use.
Most common causes of carpet damage
- Water damage from overflowing sinks and washers
- Roof leaks, especially during monsoons
- Broken or leaking water pipes
- Backed up sewer lines
- Carpet mold or mildew
- Padding stays wet
We’ll dry your carpets quickly and completely
FIRE & SMOKE
CLEAN UP SERVICES
CLEAN UP SERVICES
CLEAN UP SERVICES
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Great company, staff is extremely professional and helpful. answered every question I had. Also the owners are professional and honest and to the point.
- Antonio Gonzalez
My Association hired these people for human waste removal from homeless people camping behind our building. They were so prompt in assisting and very professional.
- Karen Plemons
Very professional and responsive team. They came to my house after hours and immediately starting taking the correct actions to limit any damage I had from our pipe leak. Highly recommend!!!
- James Loftus
Quality Restoration is a top notch company to work with. They have exceptional employees that take great care of customers in need. Taking our calls 24/7, providing professional work and advise for emergency situations, helps us do our job more efficiently. Thanks Quality for all you do, from all of us at Wood's Plumbing!
- Bill and Deb Wood
I have called on Quality Restoration twice for flood issues at my house. Both times, we were taken care of immediately and with professionalism and top notch customer service. I will be forever grateful for what they did for me and my family!
- Trevor Dickerson
Google Reviews Ratings Based On 30+ VERIFIED REVIEWS
WHY CHOOSE US
39+ YEARS IN BUSINESS
Since 1982, Quality Restoration has been locally owned by the same family. We remain grateful for the opportunity to serve the Southern Arizona community with the highest quality customer service.
EMERGENCY SERVICES 24/7
Fire, floods, tragedies, and accidents follow no time clock — and that’s why Quality Restoration’s professional technicians are on call around the clock, seven days a week. When disasters strike, we are a phone call away.
Quality is in our name: we aren’t in business to do less than our best. From our initial evaluations to our final cleaning, we quarantee high standards for efficiency, safety, and getting the job done right for you the first time.
When you hire Quality Restoration to remediate damages in your home or business, you can rest assured that experienced technicians with the proper certifications for your type of clean up services will handle the job correctly.