Flood emergencies don’t happen when it’s most convenient. Quality Restoration is just the restoration company prepared for those situations. Our crews are available 24/7 to respond to many flood disasters. Call us if you have a flood or other water damage to your home or business. We will dispatch our certified technicians to resolve the water damage using industry-best drying equipment.
After any disaster that causes flood damage, the initial focus should always be making sure your home is a safe place to be. We check the structural soundness of your house. If the flood has damaged your home, we may need to replace flooring or subflooring. In addition, we check drywall and tile for water damage. Our process includes cleaning and drying out carpet. We have the necessary pumps, vacuums, and cleaners to do these jobs.
Above all, we are concerned with seeing that your home is a safe place to return and that it won’t have lasting damage from the effects of water damage.
What do you do first when you have a flood in your home or business? Call a company you can trust and respond immediately to your disaster. Quality Restoration is an IICRC certified, licensed, bonded and insured for your security and peace of mind. Our certified team understands that the last thing you need is more stress when your residence or commercial property floods.
We most often perform water damage restoration for our customers following these issues:
· Loose or broken water pipes and hoses
· Leaking water heaters
· Monsoon flooding and storm damage
· Overflowing sinks, bathtubs, and toilets
· Flooding after firefighting efforts
· Sewer backups
Several other ways your home can be damaged by floods are as follows:
· Odor. One of the effects of flood damage is that odors will linger in your home or office. This odor can be unpleasant and might cause someone to become sick if they are sensitive.
· Mold and mildew. If the water damage in your home is not resolved quickly, mold and mildew may begin to grow. These can cause many various respiratory issues, especially those that are prone to asthma or allergies.
· Plumbing and electrical. Your plumbing may be the cause of the flood. Moreover, your home needs to be made electrically safe before anyone can return. In addition, water and electrical problems together may cause a fire or electrocution.
· Bacteria and various microorganisms. The presence of bacteria can manifest itself from flood damage and can be the cause of many diseases that may be serious.
· Sewage and other waste materials. Floods can bring foreign objects into your home or business. Debris such as dirt, sticks and other natural materials do not necessarily represent an immediate risk but do need to be cleaned up. Depending on the severity of the flood, sewage may leak into your home.
Quality Restoration provides leading solutions using industry-best technology to restore you home back to normal. For 37 years, homeowners all around Tucson and southern Arizona have called on us for immediate assistance with flooding and water emergencies. We have the resources and expertise to handle any kind of flood situation quickly and effectively. No matter what time, contact us immediately with any questions or details of the emergency.
Even if you are unsure of the situation, our certified technicians will walk you through your emergency and review available options. No matter the scope of the problem, when it comes to water damage disasters, we are here to help. We offer:
· Immediate 24/7 Response
· We Do The Job Right The First Time
· We work for you and will keep you informed each step of the way
· We work efficiently to get you back to normal as quickly as possible
· Your first call sets your restoration process in motion
· Inspection, safety check, and top-down damage assessment
· Water extraction and removal
· Drying and Dehumidification Process
Quality Restoration teams have many years of experience in limiting the effects of flood damage and quickly restoring your property. We specialize in water cleanup even in situations where the problem may seem overwhelming,
With 37 years of experience in flood and water cleanup, we respond to water damage and flooding emergencies 24/7 everywhere in Tucson and throughout southern Arizona.
I have called on Quality Restoration twice for flood issues at my house. Both times, we were taken care of immediately and with professionalism and top notch customer service. I will be forever grateful for what they did for me and my family!
I called them after 9 pm after 1/3 of my house flooded. The owner Kristy answered the phone and told me she would get her guys out to me within an hour. Ed and Walter were terrific, efficient, professional and funny. They answered all my questions, went above and beyond with pictures for my insurance agency and returned to my house when they said they would 48 hours later. It was a pleasure working with this company and I would recommend them to anyone.